Nov 22, 2011

It's about time...

Here's the thing...I went full force into launching Olivia Craig Photography back in February. Then, as it usually does, life happened. Shortly after deciding to really start pursuing a business in photography again, we got the news that my husband would be getting a promotion (yay!) and that we would be moving to South Carolina (shock!). So my attention was then focused on preparing our house to sell, selling it, finding a new house, being without a house for 3 weeks, moving and getting settled into our new home halfway across the country. All while trying to maintain some sort of normalcy for our kids.

So, almost as soon as it started, the business was all but shut down. However, I have been doing a session here and there. And now I am finally ready to put a little more of my attention back into this business and I want to share it with you. I have two recent sessions that I will be sharing sneak peeks of starting today. Then every couple of days I will post a sneak peek of the sessions I have been doing during and since our move. A retrospective of sorts.

Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments: